Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fashion wedding jewelry rom Renita Raisor

Louisville Male High School guidance counselor Renita Raisor explains how to dress with some "edge" but still look appropriate for your age.

Describe your style in three words: A classy mix of traditional and contemporary.

Style icons: Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Signature accessories: Diamond studs, silver hoops and chunky rings.

What are you buying this season to update your look: Of course, boots, booties and scarves.

Favorite fall trend: I love rolling up jeans and sporting a bootie. I love that cape/ponchos are back!

Favorite places to shop: Boutiques, boutiques, boutiques! Anthropologie and JCrew.

Favorite style tip: You can look edgy and fun but dress your age.

Item you'll never part with: My grandmother's gold clutch

MORE STYLE | Indiana fashion wedding jewelry maker loves to shine

Go-to outfit: For work I enjoy swing or shirt dresses with boots, black pants, blouse or blazer. On the weekend, I embrace being comfy, so black tights and an oversized top or long cardigan, a hat and boots.

Must-have beauty products in your makeup bag: MAC pressed face powder, MAC lip gloss, NARS pencil eyeliner and hand lotion.

How often you shop for new clothes: That's a secret! I actually do a lot of my shopping online.

Favorite colors this season: Pinkish mauve, mustard and burnt orange. Since I started at Louisville Male this fall, I am always keeping my eye out for purple and gold. GO DAWGS!

Time it takes you to get dressed: Too long. I need to get in a routine and lay my outfit out the evening before. I spend way too much time in my closet in the morning deciding what to wear.

MORE STYLE | Sarah Robbins explains her simple chic style

What are the building blocks of your style: Black pants, sweaters, shirt or swing dresses and jean jackets.

What's your style philosophy or motto: The classics never go out of style. Timeless grace and elegance.

What's the biggest fashion or beauty risk you've ever taken: I went to a new hairstylist and cut my hair short a week before my wedding. Big mistake!

Every woman should wear a (fill-in-the-blank) at least once in her life: Pair of Frye boots.

What's the biggest fashion faux pas a person can commit: VPL! Visible panty line.


Read more:
wedding ring
Bridal Jewelry 2015
Wedding jewelry factory china
Wholesale wedding jewelry china


No comments:

Post a Comment